- Billy Beau-Bob #7 – I Wrote Myself a Letter
- Billy Beau-Bob #10 – Come On In!
- Billy Beau-Bob #12 – Dirty Words
- Billy Beau-Bob #11 – I Call First
- Billy Beau-Bob #9 – I’m Going To Be a Star
- Billy Beau-Bob #8 – Chores are So Easy
- Billy Beau-Bob #6 – Vacation Station
- Billy Beau-Bob #5 – Memory Aid
- Billy Beau-Bob #4 – Dynamite Driver
- Billy Beau-Bob #3 – I Got a New Dog
- Full name:
Beaumont B. Beauregard IV (Nickname: Billy Beau-Bob)
South of Broad, Charleston, South Carolina
Good Old Boy
- Favorite Hobby:
Filling in for his cousin Ted reading the Poem of the Day.
- Favorite ice cream flavors:
Mint Julep, Pecan Pie, CoCola
- Ted's Thoughts About Billy:
Billy Beau-Bob only hears his formal name used when he visits his 92 year-old Mama and she’s not very happy with him. She’ll howl, “Beaumont B. Beauregard IV, what have you done this time?” Otherwise it’s strictly “Billy Beau-Bob” with his friends like you and me.
Billy Beau-Bob is probably my smartest cousin. He may not always sound like it, but he was once a rocket scientist and astronaut for NASA. He never made it into space because of a bad knee that he got playing football at Clemson, but he still can out-run and out-think me any old day.
He keeps a bunch of thoroughbred quarter-horses (and a few half-horses and three-quarter horses) at his farm just north of Charleston.
Billy Beau-Bob loves poetry, as you can probably tell by the energy he throws into his Poems of the Day videos, when he fills in for me. I don’t see him nearly enough.